The Green Majority
April 30, 2019: The Many Ways We Might Move Forward
We discuss the international rebellion for climate action and its social implications, as well as Jason Kenney and Doug Ford’s strange campaigns against the environment. We have Kimberly D’Oliveira on in the second segment to talk about circular economics, and then we talk with Andrew Davies, executive director of No. 9 Contemporary Arts & The Environment.
- Is a foreign-funded campaign the reason for Alberta’s pipeline woes?
- Doug Ford’s Gas Station Stickers
- Doug Ford’s Efficiencies
- Bill McKibben On Democracy Now!
- US Companies & Circular Economics
- Delivery In Sustainable Containers
- New California Plastic Law
- No. 9 Contemporary Arts & The Environment
- No. 9 Facebook Page