UMFM Seeks Sponsorship & Marketing Coordinator (Term Position)
UMFM 101.5 is currently looking for a Sponsorship & Marketing Coordinator. This 15 week position is funded through the Community Radio Fund of Canada and is the ideal position for the a creative individual with a good understanding of the role that Campus & Community Radio plays on our local campus and in our community. Excellent communication and computer skills are essential, sales and marketing experience and graphic design knowledge are definite assets. The position will pay $18.00 per hour, based on a 20 hour work week.
Some duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and fostering relationships with Campus Based Groups & Student Associations, and developing new partnerships where applicable
- Maintaining and fostering relationships with Existing Advertisers & Community Partners, and developing new relationships where applicable
- Maintaining and expanding UMFM’s Current Sales Program & Rate Card
- Ensuring UMFM representation at all events sponsored and promoted by the station
- Exploring grant and funding opportunities for UMFM special projects
- Planning Strategies For Pledge-O-Rama 2014
- Other duties based on demand
Please forward your resume to:
Jared McKetiak, Station Manager
308 University Centre, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
This position is only open to anyone meeting the stated requirements. Preference will be given to volunteers in good standing at UMFM. UMFM is an equal opportunity employer. Terms of employment – February 17th, 2014 thru May 30th, 2014.
Application deadline for the position is Midnight February 3rd, 2014.