Gimli International Film Festival Seeks Volunteers!
As a charitable, not-for-profit, cultural organization, GIFF has always depended on the generosity of our diverse team of volunteers. We are grateful for the considerable contributions made by our volunteers every year and know that we could not launch this Festival without their dedication and support.
Volunteers donate their valuable time to help make the Gimli International Film Festival a thriving environment for filmmakers to share their stories. The Festival runs on support by people like you! Volunteers touch every aspect of the Festival from pre-event set-up to checking-in tickets. Volunteer shifts start in July 2022 when the GIFF Box Office opens.
Volunteers will be involved in:
- Pre-event set-up
- Site Management
- Box Office
- Guest Services
- Venue Operations
- Event tear down
- and More!
For a minimum of 12 hours of volunteer work, volunteers are provided with the following:
- One GIFF Volunteer Film Pass (Volunteers are asked to please prioritize paying customers over their own entry to films)
- Volunteer T‑shirt
- Invitation to GIFF’s Opening Reception and Awards Reception
- GIFF Volunteer Room: coffee service, snacks and food during the Festival
- An invitation to the volunteer appreciation event!
- July 1st: GIFF Box Office opens (Box Office is open every weekend leading up to the Festival)
- July 15 – 24: GIFF Box Office opens full-time for the Festival
- July 20 – 24: 2022 Gimli International Film Festival
Interested in volunteering or looking for more information? Fill out our volunteer form here!